This site processes data mainly on the basis of users' consent. The granting of consent takes place through the banner placed at the top of the page, or through the use or consultation of the site, as a conclusive behaviour. By using or consulting the site, visitors approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. Through the communication or service request forms, further consents are collected relating to the specific purpose of the service. The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke in consent already provided at any time (via the banner at the bottom of the page or the browser settings for cookies, or the Contact link). However, denying consent makes it impossible to manage any requests sent by the user. The data for site security and for the prevention of abuse and SPAM, as well as data for analyzing site traffic (statistics) in aggregate form, are processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in protecting the site and of the users themselves. In such cases, the user always has the right to oppose the processing of data (see par. User rights).
Purpose of the treatment
The processing of data collected from the site, in addition to the related purposes, instrumental and necessary for the provision of the service, is aimed at the following purposes:
– Statistics (analysis) Collection of data and information in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-User of the site, and does not allow identification in any way. Consent is not required.
– Security Collection of data and information in order to protect the security of the site (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and of the Users and to prevent or unmask fraud or abuse against the website. The data is recorded automatically and may possibly also include personal data (IP address) which could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the User and are periodically deleted. Consent is not required.
- Ancillary activities Communicate data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service (e.g. comment box), and to allow third parties to carry out technical, logistical and other types of activities on our behalf. The suppliers have access only to the personal data that are necessary to carry out their tasks, and undertake not to use the data for other purposes, and are required to process the personal data in accordance with current regulations.
This site collects user data in two ways.
- Data collected in an automated manner During Users' browsing, the following information may be collected and stored in the site's server (hosting) log files: - internet protocol (IP) address; - browser type; - parameters of the device used to connect to the site; - name of the internet service provider (ISP); - date and time of visit; - web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit; - possibly the number of clicks.
These data are used for statistical and analysis purposes, in an exclusively aggregated form. The IP address is used for security purposes only and is not cross referenced with any other data.
- Data provided voluntarily
The site can collect other data in case of voluntary use of services by users, such as the contact page and will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service: - name; - email address.
Place of treatment
The data collected by the site are processed on servers in the European Economic Area.
Data retention period
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiry, the data will be deleted or anonymized, unless there are other purposes for their conservation.
The data (IP address) used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for 30 days.
Transfer of collected data to third parties
The data collected by the site are generally not provided to third parties, except in specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law; if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User; to perform security checks or site optimization.